Atlantic Treatment Center: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
In Delray Beach, Broward and across the greater Miami area, Atlantic Treatment Center provides a comprehensive range of alcohol treatments, including:
- Group treatment
- Treatment plans for individuals — requiring some admission to hospital, or on an outpatient basis.
- Individual and family therapy is also available to assist the wider family in coming to terms with alcohol addiction.
Our South Florida facility takes a pragmatic approach to alcohol treatment combining Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous methods and strategies with tried and tested medical modalities in a drug-free supervised environment.
Treatments contain a number of methods known to help constructively motivate patients, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Group therapy
About Our Medical Outpatient Detox Program:
We recommend 24/7 medically supervised detox through our partner network of dedicated detox facilities.
Atlantic Treatment Center is set up to enable patients to live a ‘normal’ daily life. This is particularly important for those seeking treatment but whose circumstances do not allow 24 hour rehab.
If you want to live a life without dependence on alcohol, contact our skilled and caring team today to discuss your needs.
- PHP with and without housing (Partial Hospitalization)
- Medical outpatient detox
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Outpatient services
- Group therapy
- 12 Step program
- AA Support Group
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Individual & Family Therapy